Friday, March 27, 2015

Ozark Vape


    50vg\50pg Blends

Vanilla Custard- This is a creamy vanilla like custard juice. I really would enjoy this one either with a cup of coffee with a danish for breakfast. The flavor is pretty good and the vapor production is on par for a 50\50 blends.
Watermelon- This is one of those summer time juices it is a sweet not overwhelming sweet watermelon taste. When I first saw it was watermelon I was expecting for it to be like most of the other watermelon flavors I have tried before,but it was just right. It had great flavor to me and the vapor production was on par also.
Butterscotch- Now I saved the best one for last everyone that knows me will tell you I love me some good yummy butterscotch flavor is one of my Favorites. It is a rich but smooth and creamy butterscotch juices. I would definitely place it in the top ten butterscotch juices I have got to try. I love the flavor and the vapor production is on par also.

No comments:

Post a Comment