Friday, March 27, 2015

Longhorn Vapor Co.


Private Collection line:

Six Shooter-This is the first of this awesome Private Collection line. It definitely started out with a bang of awesome flavor right from the start. This juice is a creamy cinnamon type custard with a sweet vanilla  undertone and a graham cracker taste to top it off. I love to vape this type juice on a cold night to make me feel all warm inside.
Lone Star-This was next on my journey of these juices. This special blend of Bourbon,Almond and Vanilla flavor is not over powering one another to me it is a perfect blend of flavors all in one bottle. I can see how this amazing line of juices are lining up to make a awesome Private Collection.
Texas Fair-I did not think it could have got any better but I was wrong it did. This juice is a all time favorite flavor combination of fresh strawberry and cream yummy. I almost feel as if I need a tank the size of the bottle just so I would not have to worry about wasting time to refill it until I had needed to order more.  
Bandit-This was most shocking more than any other ones I have tried. I am not a big fan of a Tobacco flavor, but let me tell you this if you thought you found a good Ry4 type flavor that was just some of the best juice think again. If that is the kind of vape you love then that juice is going to be heart broken when you try this juice it is that Awesome. The flavor and vapor production are amazing are a understatement.

VG Collection: 90 vg blends

Abominable Snowman-Wow this is the only minty type of juice that I personally vape using a dripper. I am not a mint or menthol at all until now and I have a new found feeling for minty vapes. It reminds me of the little round mints you might can find when you go to favorite steakhouse restaurant awesome.
Forbidden Fruit-I have tried many different fruit blends, but if they had grape in it the grape was way to strong not this one. This perfect blend of vine ripened berries with a undertone of grape is amazing.
Paradise Island-Now last stop on this flavor journey I find my self in a Paradise Island of fresh strawberries,banana and cream. I really think they put a lot of thought in the right amount flavors they put in to each bottle to make these amazing flavors that each and every vaper can relate to is Awesome.





No comments:

Post a Comment