Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Vape Fuel Refueling

So we're back, and with more Vape Fuel!
 
Sonic Nerd another Holy Grail liquid that Vape Fuel offers.
Sonic Nerd is a interesting flavor at first taste you taste a bold tang lime flavor, followed by a slighter sweet after taste. This is a higher VG juice than their regular juices, stated at a 70/30 blend but again as with the Love Potion it does seem to not have the consistency you would expect from a higher VG liquid. Like the old saying goes, "the proof is in the pudding." Here the proof is in the vapor, it does produce a decent cloud, with a good overall throat hit. I've let it sit for about 5 days now to see if it needed to steep any before really giving it a good vape, when I came back to it the flavors were intense, and the 6mg content seemed almost unbearable even for someone who uses 6mg regularly. I did mix some up with some pure VG and got about a 90/10 blend and it cut the 6mg down to make it much more "breathable." This juice does have a lot of followers but to me it seems it's missing something, like there should be a little more sweet to the flavor. I could be wrong I may have been mislead by the name thinking, "Oh like nerds candy kind of." After vaping on it when it first came in and after letting it sit for a few days and vaping on it again I still came back to the missing something idea. This is a wonderful flavor don't get me wrong, it is skillfully crafted just not for me. I addeded a few drops of another one of their liquids together with this one and came closer to the flavor I thought it would be more like. It had the sweet and the tang giving it a well developed flavor, but again thats just in my opinion. 


 
Ambrosia a liquid offered by Vape Fuel
Ambrosia is the flavor I was talking about when I added to Sonic Nerd. Ambrosia is a flavor that just didn't match it's description of being a succulent sweet flavor. It does have a sweet flavor but a very interesting after taste almost earthy. It's another one I let sit for a few days and came back to, when I came back it did get sweeter but still had the interesting after taste. I don't know how to describe the after taste other than earthy. This liquid is a 50/50 blend with equal amounts of cloud and throat hit both decent. 

As far as these two flavors go it's something that may tickle a fancy for many just didn't sit well with me. Mixed together they have an amazing flavor, each picks up what the other is lacking. They have winners again with these two liquids. I'm looking forward to trying the rest of my vape mail and getting into each of the flavors and more that they offer.  Below is a link directly to their web page where you can see ALL the flavors they offer which is a TON of different flavors something to interest  even the most selective of vapers. Give it a look and if you like what you see let them know who sent you. If you like the blog don't be afraid to comment or 1+ us and we'll keep the reviews coming.


The link ---->  Vape Fuel Web Page

Also at the bottom of the blog you will find a link to both my page and their page/group on facebook :)
Happy Vaping

No comments:

Post a Comment