Monday, December 1, 2014

Ok so this post isn't vape related but just wanted to quick update that there will be a minor lag before another post. Those who know me or are my friends on Facebook know that I'm a nursing student, yeah I know working, family, and a blog on top of all that lol. Well this week and next partly is my week of finals until next semester, so this weekend instead of posting some new goodies I'm going to be studying my tail off for finals. I haven't forgotten my vaping followers or my vaping community just have a bigger fish to fry this weekend. Y'all I'll play catch up with more than one or two posts next week. We'll be posting another juice review, coil build picto walk through and possibly a mod review just have to decide which one, hades mod or a wu tang house of modz mod. Which would y'all like to see? Comment and let me know, of if you are on Facebook message me and let me know. For now it's back to my nursing books :) keep vaping

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment